Installing Kodi on Windows is very simple and takes only few minutes, after this you can start working with it without any problem. Currently Kodi only support a 32 bit version of Windows, but from Kodi 18 onwards also a 64 bit version will be supported.
Here are the instructions how to install Kodi on Windows:
- Click the URL https://kodi.tv/download for the download page of Kodi
- Scroll down and click the Windows icon
- Click INSTALLER (32BIT). Kodi installation file will be downloaded to your computer
- Once the download is finished click on the file to execute it
- In the welcome screen click Next
- In the license agreement screen type I agree
- In the choose components screen leave all the components checked and click Next
- Select a start menu folder, or create a new folder, or check Do not create shortcuts if you don’t want to create one, and click Install
- Wait for the installation to finish and click Finish
After installing Kodi on your computer the next step will be to install some add-ons so you can start watching your favorite movies and TV shows.
Follow the add-ons installations tutorials: