Installing Kodi on Windows is very simple and takes only a few minutes. After doing so, you can start working with it without any problem. Use the 64-bit version of Kodi unless your Windows is 32-bit.
Here are the instructions on how to install Kodi on Windows:
- Click the URL https://kodi.tv/download for the download page of Kodi
- Scroll down and click the Windows icon
- Click INSTALLER (64BIT). Kodi installation file will be downloaded to your computer
- Once the download is finished click on the file to execute it
- On the welcome screen, click Next
- On the license agreement screen, click I agree
- On the choose components screen, leave all the components checked and click Next
- Select the destination folder and click Next
- Select a start menu folder or check Do not create shortcuts if you don’t want to create them and click Install
- Wait for the installation to finish and click Finish
After installing Kodi on your computer, the next step will be to install some add-ons so you can start watching your favorite movies and TV shows.
Follow our add-ons installation tutorials: Installing add-ons on Kodi