It is maybe hard to find a good and free live TV today, but not if you are using Plex. They offer a free TV service that is supported in more than 220 countries with more than 80 channels across all your favorite genres. The channels include live news on Reuters, kids shows onToon Goggles, classic movies and TV shows on The Film Detective, cooking shows on Cooking Panda, sports on SportsGrid and even karaoke on Party Tyme Karaoke. This is a great way to enjoy a reliable TV service powered by Plex.
Here is how to watch free live TV on Plex:
- Go to https://app.plex.tv and sign in to your Plex account (if you didn’t do it already)
- Hover over the home icon
- Click Live TV
- Click the channel you want to watch
You can have a premium TV experience if you subscribe to Plex Pass. In this case, you get those additional TV features:
- Record local news, sports and shows to stream anywhere and on any device
- Pause, fast forward and rewind the live shows
- Keep watching while you browse or set recordings on Android TV and Apple TV
- More complete and responsive TV guide on Android, Apple, Roku and web app
- See your most recent channels or genre-specific rows on Android, Apple, Roku and web app
- Cast your live TV stream via Chromecast on Android and iOS
Now you can enjoy a good and reliable TV service for free with Plex.