Installing Kodi on Amazon Fire TV is very simple and takes only a few minutes. After doing so, you can start working with it and enjoy watching movies and TV shows, sports, live TV channels, and more. You can install Kodi on various platforms, but one of the best suited for this job is the Amazon Fire OS used by Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick. Those devices are popular and affordable.
Here are the instructions on how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV:
First, you need to install the Downloader app on your Fire TV device (if you haven’t done it already)
- Launch the Downloader app
- Enter https://kodi.tv/download/android in the URL field and then click Go
- Click ARMV7A (32BIT). A Download popup will appear
- Once the download is finished, click Install
- Click Install in the Kodi setup page
- Once the installation is finished, click Done
- Click Delete in the Download popup and then click Delete to confirm
After installing Kodi on your device the next step will be to install some add-ons, so you can start watching your favorite movies and TV shows. You can find here an updated list of add-ons for Kodi.