Installing Kodi on iOS is very simple and takes only few minutes. After doing so, you can start working with it without any problem. Kodi isn’t available in the App Store but you can easily install it without jailbreaking your device using the Cydia Impactor software. After doing so you can enjoy the many benefits available for the users of Kodi.
Here are the instructions on how to install Kodi on iOS:
- Download Cydia Impactor from this link and extract it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Download the Kodi IPA file for iOS from this link.
- Connect your device to your computer and close iTunes if it opens
- Drag the Kodi IPA file into the Cydia Impactor window
- Select your device in the drop-down menu and click Start
- Enter your Apple ID login to sign the IPA file and the app should start installing
- Once installation is complete go to Settings > General > Profiles & Devices Management and open your Apple ID profile
- Click Trust to trust the new Kodi app
After installing Kodi on your computer the next step will be to install some add-ons so you can start watching your favorite movies and TV shows.
Follow our add-ons installation tutorials: Installing add-ons on Kodi