Installing Kodi on MacOS is very simple and takes only few minutes, after this you can start working with it without any problem. Kodi works great on Mac and it is used by many Mac users.
Here are the instructions how to install Kodi on MacOS:
- Click the URL https://kodi.tv/download for the download page of Kodi
- Scroll down and click the MacOS icon
- Click INSTALLER (64BIT). Kodi disk image will be downloaded to your computer
- Open the Kodi disk image (if you use Safari it will be opened automatically)
- Drag the Kodi icon into the Applications folder
- Open Kodi. You may get a warning message that you can’t open it because of unidentified developer, depending on your GateKeeper settings. To baypass this warning right click (CMD + click) the Kodi icon and click Open.
After installing Kodi on your computer the next step will be to install some add-ons so you can start watching your favorite movies and TV shows.
Follow the add-ons installations tutorials: