TuneIn Radio add-on is a great way to listen to your favorite radio stations. There is a huge collection of thousands of stations. You can listen to music sorted by many different genres. There are also talk and sports stations and stations sorted according to location and language. You can even listen to podcasts.
Here are the instructions on how to install TuneIn Radio:
- Download the following ZIP file
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Locate the ZIP file that you downloaded and click on it
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
That’s all, now you can use the TuneIn Radio add-on. Enjoy it!