TuneIn Radio add-on is a great way to listen to your favorite radio stations. There is a huge collection of thousands of stations. You can listen to music sorted by many different genres. There are also talk and sports stations and stations sorted according to location and language. You can even listen to podcasts.
Here are the instructions on how to install TuneIn Radio:
- Launch Kodi
- Click this GitHub link to download the ZIP file of the repository
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-on
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Get back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Locate where you downloaded the file and select plugin.audio.tuneinradio-x.x.x.zip
- Wait till you see a Add-on installed message
That’s all, now you can use the TuneIn Radio add-on, enjoy it!