ApeX Sports is a sports add-on that allows you to watch live sports events, TV channels, replays and highlights. This add-on scrapes popular sports websites and provides amazing content. All of this content is arranged by different categories, where each category refers to a specific website. We recommend installing Apex Sports for every sports fan!
Here are the instructions on how to install ApeX Sports:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL https://arxtic-ape.github.io and click OK
- Type arxtic as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click arxtic (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.arxtic-ape-x.x.x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click arxtic-ape repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click ApeX Sports
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
A link for a live event will work only when this event starts.
If you like this add-on, we recommend installing also the Sport HD add-on, which is another good sports add-on.
That’s all, now you can use the ApeX Sports add-on. Enjoy it!