CNET is the biggest tech news website with millions of readers every day. It publishes reviews, articles, news, podcasts, blogs and videos on technology. The CNET Podcasts add-on contains all the newest content from the website arranged by categories including CNET top 5, next big thing, cars tech, first look, special features, tech moment, inside scoop and much more.
Here are the instructions on how to install CNET Podcasts:
- Launch Kodi
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from repository
- Click Kodi Add-on repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click CNET Podcasts
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
That’s all, now you can use the CNET Podcasts add-on. Enjoy it!