Disney+ is a popular streaming service that contains movies and TV shows from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and National Geographic. You can use the Disney+ add-on to access all the content of this service and enjoy an excellent streaming experience. You need to have a Disney+ subscription to use this add-on.
Here are the instructions on how to install Disney+:
Disney+ works only with Kodi 18 and above. If you are using an older version, then upgrade your Kodi before continuing.
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL http://k.slyguy.xyz and click OK
- Type slyguy as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click slyguy (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.slyguy.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click SlyGuy Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Disney+
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
In the first time you use the add-on, you need to click Login and enter your credentials.
The InputStream Adaptive add-on is required for the Disney+ add-on. If you get an error related to it, follow the instructions here to solve this.
The features of this add-on:
- Watch and search the entire content
- Supports profiles (with kids lockout mode)
- Multiple language 2.0 and 5.1 audio streams
- Quality up-to 1280×720 @ 23.98fps (all devices)
- Quality up-to 2560×1440 @ 23.98fps (Android L1 devices only)
That’s all, now you can watch Disney+ on Kodi. Enjoy it!