The Documented.HD add-on is no longer available. See our list of the best Kodi add-ons for some alternatives.
If you are a fan of documentaries you will love the Documented.HD add-on. This add-on contains a large collection of documentaries arranged in different categories including music, modern society, digital technology, crime, social inequality, oppressive regimes, new additions and more. You can learn a lot while watching those videos!
Here are the instructions on how to install Documented.HD:
- Launch Kodi
- Click this GitHub link to download the ZIP file of the repository
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Locate where you downloaded the file and select frenchdj.repository.x-x-x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click frenchdj repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Documented.HD
- Click Install
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
That’s all, now you can use the Documented.HD add-on. Enjoy it!