With Jango add-on you can listen to free internet radio. There is a huge collection of playlists and songs. You can search for your favorite artist or song and listen to music sorted by many different genres including pop, country, hip hop, dance, rock, punk, metal, indie, jazz, blues, latin, folk, reggae and more.
Here are the instructions on how to install Jango:
- Download the following ZIP file
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Locate the ZIP file that you downloaded and click on it
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
That’s all, now you can use the Jango add-on. Enjoy it!