Are you looking for a good source of live sports events and channels? In this case, the Sportowa TV add-on is a perfect choice! It includes the following sections: Sport365 Live, LiveLooker, LiveTV.sx, TVP Sport, Crickfree, Strims World, LiveSport.ws, SportsBay, TVCOM and live channels.
Here are the instructions on how to install Sportowa TV:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL http://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist and click OK
- Type mbebe as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click mbebe (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click Install from repository
- Click mbebe
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Sportowa TV
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
A link for a live event will work only when this event starts.
If you like this add-on, we recommend installing also the Rising Tides add-on, which is another good sports add-on.
Now you can use the Sportowa TV add-on. Enjoy it!