The Loop is an excellent sports add-on featuring live streams in many sports categories. The streams are very reliable, and most of the time there are multiple links to choose from. You can find sections for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, fight zone, auto zone, fan zone, cricket, rugby, golf, darts and much more. For a sports fan, this add-on should be perfect.
Here are the instructions on how to install The Loop:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you haven’t done it already)
- Go back to the setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL: https://loopaddon.uk/loop19 and click OK
- Type loop as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click loop (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.loop-x.x.x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click Loop Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click The Loop
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an add-on installed message
A link for a live event will work only when this event starts.
Please note, since live sports streams can sometimes be unreliable, it’s recommended to view our list of best Kodi add-ons for alternative sports add-ons.
Now you can use the The Loop add-on. Enjoy it!