The Peace add-on is no longer available. See our list of the best Kodi add-ons for some alternatives.
Peace is a versatile Kodi add-on featuring 420-friendly TV shows, movies, documentaries, live streams, music, and much more. Have you ever wondered where to buy sativa seeds for growing or what movies to watch while stoned? If so, then this is the perfect add-on for you! Authored by ChipmanTech, Peace has sections like “Click to Pair,” “The Duke Collection,” “Trekkie Fanatics,” and “Trakt Movies & TV Shows.”
It scrapes content from reliable sources with fun playlists for everyone. Other categories include “Moviefone Trailers,” “Black & White Movie Collection,” and “TMDb Movies & TV Shows.” Like many third-party add-ons, Peace has fantastic integration with Trakt and Real Debrid. It’s an expansive, smooth, and easy-to-use addition to any movie lover’s library. Ready to get in on the action? Learn how to install this Kodi add-on quickly and easily below.
How to install the Peace add-on on Kodi Krypton 17 (or higher)
Like ChipmanTech’s other Kodi add-ons, Peace is an unofficial extension built with third-party software. That’s why you can’t install it the same way you would other store-bought additions. Don’t worry, though. You’ll be browsing sections like “100 Stoner Movies to Watch While Smokin’ on Your Favorite Nug!!” and more in no time. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to install Peace on your Kodi Krypton 17 (or higher). If you have version 16.1 Jarvis, scroll to the next section.
- Launch Kodi
- Click on the Settings icon in the top left-hand corner
- Go to System Settings
- Find Add-ons in the list on the left
- Toggle to allow Unknown sources (if you haven’t done so already)
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Settings again
- Go to File Manager
- Click on Add source and select <None>
- Type the URL: http://cmrepo.tk/skunkrepo into the top box
- Type SKUNK (or whatever you choose to identify it later) as the source name and click OK
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen
- Select Add-ons
- Click the Add-on icon in the top left-hand corner
- Select the option: Install from zip file
- Find SKUNK from the list (or the name you gave to the source earlier) and click OK
- Choose skunkrepo-x.x.x.zip and press OK
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Go back and select the Add-on icon again
- Now choose Install from repository
- Find and select Skunk Repo from the list
- Choose Video Add-ons
- Select the Peace add-on and click Install
- Accept installation of additional add-ons by clicking OK
- Wait for the ‘add-on installed’ notification
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and choose Add-ons from the list on the left. You can now access Peace.
How to install the Peace add-on on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
Do you have an older version of Kodi? No worries. You can still watch 420-friendly movies with the Peace add-on. Follow the easy instructions below.
- Launch Kodi
- Click on System and select File Manager
- Choose Add source
- Select <None> and enter the URL: http://cmrepo.tk/skunkrepo
- Tap or click Done
- Type SKUNK into the empty bar and click Done
- Press OK
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and choose System
- Find Settings and choose Add-ons
- Select the option: Install from zip file and choose SKUNK from the list
- Choose skunkrepo-x.x.x.zip and click OK
- Wait for the ‘add-on installed/enabled’ message
- Go back to Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository
- Select Skunk Repo from the list
- Tap or click Video Add-ons
- Choose Peace and select Install
- Wait for the ‘add-on enabled’ message
- From the Kodi home screen, select Videos > Add-ons > Peace, and enjoy!
Remember, third-party Kodi apps are regularly updated, so make sure you’re using the latest version of the Peace add-on. If it stops working, uninstall it and repeat the steps outlined above.
How to integrate Real Debrid
Real Debrid is a premium service built for speed, high-quality streaming, and unrestricted hosting. You can integrate it with countless Kodi add-ons, but you need to buy a subscription here first. Follow the steps below to authorize integration with Peace:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Add-ons > Peace
- Click Peace > Settings
- Find Derbrid and click Re-auth Real-Debrid
- A screen will pop up with a unique code
- Go to https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code
- Click Continue to complete authorization
That’s it! You can now use the Peace add-on with Real Debrid and access some of the greatest TV shows and movies to watch while stoned. Enjoy!