Installing the Israeli TV channels (Idan Plus) on Kodi is simple, all you need to do is to install an add-on. After installing it you will be able to watch live TV in excellent HD quality. The Idan Plus channels are the popular Israeli channels: 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 24, 33, 99. The add-on includes EPG (Electronic Program Guides) so you will know what is being broadcasted at a specific time. It also includes Israeli VOD and Israeli radio stations.
Here is how to install Israeli TV channels on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi
- Click this GitHub link to download the ZIP file of the repository
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-on
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Get back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Locate where you downloaded the file and select repository.Fishenzon-x.x.x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click Fishenzon repo
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Idan Plus (in Hebrew)
- Click Install
- Wait till you see a Add-on installed message
That’s all, now you can watch the Israeli TV channels, enjoy it!
There are few additional steps you need to do in order to work with Kodi with full Hebrew support:
- The default language of Kodi is English but you can easily change it to Hebrew. To do so go to the interface setting menu, select Regional and click Language, Character set and Keyboard layouts to change them to Hebrew.
- You need also to change the font used by the skin. To do so go to the interface settings menu, click Font and select Ariel Based. You need to change the font before changing the language otherwise you will see empty boxes instead of letters.
- To change the language of the subtitles for movies and TV shows go to the player settings menu, select Language, click Character set and select Hebrew.