Do you want to watch live sports events and channels in HD quality and without any buffering? If so, the Cloud 9 add-on is what you are looking for. This add-on includes the following categories: live footy/soccer, live EPL, UK sports channels, US sports channels, fight sports, racing channels, world channels and WWE/AEW/UFC replays. To sum up, this add-on features the best sports content!
Here are the instructions on how to install Cloud 9:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL https://dejavurepo.github.io and click OK
- Type dejavu as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click dejavu (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click DejaVu Repo
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Cloud 9
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
A link for a live event will work only when this event starts.
If you like this add-on, we recommend installing also the Sport HD add-on, which is another good sports add-on.
That’s all, now you can use the Cloud 9 add-on. Enjoy it!