The Sport HD add-on is an excellent source for live sports events. This add-on has many sports types, including football, basketball, motorsport, handball, rugby, NFL, UFC, wrestling, hockey, volleyball, darts, tennis, boxing, cricket, baseball, snooker and chess. It is mandatory for every sports fan!
Here are the instructions on how to install Sport HD:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you didn’t do it already)
- Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo and click OK
- Type buga as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click buga (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click Bugatsinho repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click SportHD
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
A link for a live event will work only when this event starts.
Please note, since live sports streams can sometimes be unreliable, it’s recommended to view our list of best Kodi add-ons for alternative sports add-ons.
Now you can use the Sport HD add-on. Enjoy it!