The Mad Titan Sports add-on is an excellent add-on for live sports events, sports channels and replays. This add-on has many sections, including NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, PPV, sport scrapers, replay zone, sports highlight, sports networks and much more. Mad Titan Sports offers massive sports content you won’t find for free elsewhere.
Here are the instructions on how to install Mad Titan Sports:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons
- Click Unknown source to enable it (if you haven’t done it already)
- Go back to the Setting menu
- Click File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the URL https://magnetic.website/repo and click OK
- Type magnetic as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home page
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click magnetic (which is the name you gave to the source)
- Click repository.magnetic-x.x.x.zip
- Click Install from repository
- Click Magnetic Repo
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Mad Titan Sports
- Click Install
- Click OK to accept the installation of additional add-ons
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
A link for a live event will work only when this event starts.
If you like this add-on, we recommend installing also the Sport HD add-on, which is another good sports add-on.
Now you can use the Mad Titan Sports add-on. Enjoy it!