Stremio is one of the best media streaming applications. It allows users to watch a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, live TV and much more. The content is provided from various sources.
Many users access torrent, which is a great source of content, to find specific movies or TV shows. One of the most popular torrent add-ons for Stremio is Torrentio, which provides a seamless way to stream torrents directly within Stremio. We recommend integrating Real Debrid, which is a premium subscription service for accessing content, with this add-on to get the best results. In this tutorial, we will provide all the information about Torrentio.
Here are the instructions on how to install Torrentio:
- Go to Torrentio’s config page
- Leave all the fields unchanged, except if you have a Real Debrid account, select RealDebrid from the Derbid Provider dropdown. Copy the Real Debrid API key from here to the Real Debrid API key field. In the Debrid Options field, check Don’t show download to debrid links and Don’t show Debrid catalog, and leave the third option unchecked
- Click Install
- This will open a popup if you have Stremio installed. Click Open stremio.exe in the popup
- This will open Stremio, and then a Torrentio popup will appear. Click Install
- Wait till you see an add-on installed message
Torrentio provides torrent streams from popular scraped torrent providers like YTS, EZTV, RARBG, 1337x, The Pirate Bay and many more.
When using torrent, the users face several threads related to privacy and security. Read our torrent protection guide to minimize those risks.
That’s all, now you can use the Torrentio add-on. Enjoy it!