Do you want to transfer files to your mobile device, smart TV, Fire Stick or set-top box? With the Send Files To TV app, you can transfer even large files in the fastest and safest way available. You will need to install the app on the device that sends the file and on the device that receives it. Make sure that all the devices are connected to the same local network.
Here are the links for the Send Files To TV app on various app stores:
Here is the link on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yablio.sendfilestotv
Here is the link on Amazon Appstore: https://www.amazon.com/Send-files-to-TV-SFTTV/dp/B07QHFL8LK
Here is the link on Aptoide: https://send-files-to-tv.fr.aptoide.com
Here is how to transfer files with Send Files To TV app:
After installing the app on your devices, you can start using it.
- Launch the app on the destination device and click Receive. The app will be waiting for the transfer
- Launch the app on the source device and click Send
- Select the file you want to send. Click on the three lines arrow at the upper right corner to filter the files by showing only files containing a specific word, for example, mp4
- Select the destination device
- Wait till the download is completed
Here is how to install a ZIP file of a Kodi add-on with the Send Files To TV app:
- Transfer the ZIP file from the source device to the destination device
- Launch Kodi
- Click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on browser icon
- Click Install from zip file
- Click External Storage
- Click Download
- Click on the ZIP file
- Wait till you see an Add-on installed message
Another excellent app we recommend for downloading files and installing APKs on Android and Fire Stick is the Downloader app.
Now you can use the Send Files To TV app and easily transfer files to your Android device.